Ceremonial Cacao 500g
Ceremonial cacao to open your heart and nourish your body. Enjoy this eco harvested, Fair Trade Ecuadorian cacao that supports local farmers and community. Melt into this 100 % pure health-enhancing cacao paste with its beautifully smooth, warm floral notes.
Curl up with a relaxing cacao drink or create a cacao ceremony in your home. This artisan organic cacao from Ecuador will elevate your raw ceremonial chocolate experience to a new level. Contains nothing but the highest quality real cacao with superfood, health-enhancing qualities.
This pure ceremonial chocolate from the Arriba Nacional Variety is grown chemical-free and harvested with integrity at every stage of the process.
500g Ceremonial Cacao serves 10-12 people
Thank you for supporting Garden of Alchemy.
Ceremonial Cacao Recipe
- 42-48 grams Garden of Alchemy Ceremonial Cacao
- 200-250ml of water, Garden of Alchemy Heart Dreams Tea or other herbal teas(don’t boil, or let it cool down for 20 minutes if you do).
- 2-3 teaspoons of Coconut Sugar
- 1-2 Drops Essential Oil(We recommend doTERRA Essential Oils as it is regulated for internal use.)
- Spices (Cayenne, ginger, black pepper, salt etc.) Dried Rose Petals, Super Food etc. Be creative, but keep it simple. Don’t overload the Cacao with too many different medicines.Collect all your ingredients, clear your environment, smudge, light a candle. Close your eyes and take some deep breaths. Allow your mind to call in the people who will be drinking the Cacao. Follow Your intuition on creating the Cacao with regards to ingredients, consider the purpose of the ceremony. Cut the cacao into small pieces. Heat the water or tea. If making tea, allow the tea to really seep before you use it. Either blend or mix the Cacao and water/tea adding the coconut sugar. Just before serving, add any superfoods, spices and oils. Taste at this stage.Bless your Cacao and open your Ceremony with Prayer.