Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree, which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, Copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
- Add one to two drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Place one to two drops of Copaiba under the tongue to encourage a general sense of well-being during periods of stress or nervousness.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.