We at Garden of Alchemy are excited to introduce a collaborative Samhain Ceremony with an amazing guest facilitator, Paal Christian Buntz.
Samhain is originally New Year’s Eve in the Celtic and Vedic calendars.
It was also a time for the last harvest and slaughter.
Initially, it was a day to celebrate, to have a feast, and to be grateful for the crops and what the season had given.
In many traditions, it is also a day to honour the ancestors and people who have passed away. During this time of the year, the veil between this world and the other world was said to be the thinnest.
We invite you to our version of the Samhain celebration.
We come together for a Samhain Cacao Ceremony to pray, be grateful for what we have, honour our ancestors, the Cacao, and set new intentions for our spiritual practice.
Cacao is a nurturing heart medicine, and we also want to celebrate who we are and the our lives. We will dance and give each other the possibility to shine and honour our light, our voices and authentic expressions. Feel free to bring a small thing to eat in our shared feast at the end of the ceremony.
It is also a great opportunity to sit in the ceremony with Paal as he visits and shares his medicines. Paal has been trained and done many dieatas with the Shibipos in Peru. He comes with the Master Plant of Noya Rao alongside GrandMother. We intend to honour the sacred medicine of Cacao, our true nature and explore the festive season of Samhain.
Welcome to our Shamain Celebration!!
– Tickets are non-refundable unless someone else can take your place.
– Further information about location and directions will be shared before the day.
– Limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment.
– A shop will be available on the day, selling goods from our plant medicine apothecary. Please bring cash.
– Alternative drinks available for those with contraindications.